1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- Information about your device, visits and use of the Fiberton.eu online store (including IP address, geographic location, type of browser from which you were directed, duration of visit, number of page views);
- The information you provide to us in e-mail messages. by mail and/or by filling out the contact form;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a network service station to a web browser and stored by the browser. This information is then sent back to the server whenever the browser requests a page from that server. This allows the network service station to identify and track the web browser.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. This service generates statistical and other information about the use of the website using cookies that are stored in users’ browsers. The information generated in connection with our website is used to create reports about the use of this website. This information will be stored by Google.
In order to determine your interests, Google will track your online behavior using cookies. You can view, delete and add interest categories associated with your browser using the Google Ads Preference Manager, which you can find by clicking here.
To ensure that the opt-out is saved for a specific browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in, which can be found by clicking here.
Most web browsers allow you to manage saved cookies. Here are instructions on how you can manually manage and/or remove cookies in your web browser:
- Google Chrome instruction
- Safari instruction
- Mozilla Firefox instruction
- Opera instruction
- Internet Explorer instruction
- Microsoft Edge instruction
However, blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on the full functionality of websites, including the Fiberton.eu website.
3. Use of your personal data
- Fiberton.eu website’s administration;
- To carry out orders;
- To improve your browsing experience by adapting this website to your personal needs;
- With your consent to send you e-mails. send you our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter to be sent to you);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
To remove all your personal data from the Fiberton.eu website, please contact us via the contact form.
4. Policy Changes