Fiberton factory, located in Vilnius, Lithuania, successfully manufactures filter media for pocket, pleated filters by the exclusive costumer needs and personal respiratory protection equipment: medical face masks and respirators. In our activities, we strive for and implement the highest production and management standards:
- The materials are tested and certified in the Eurofins laboratory in Finland.
- Our company’s management system has been evaluated and certified by the Swiss international company SGS as conforming to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management standard in the field of production of non-woven materials (melted blown polypropylene) and medical masks and respirators.
- We manufacture filtering media according to the international standard ISO 16890
- For production, we use electricity from 100% renewable energy resources and thereby contribute to a more sustainable environment.
- The medical masks and respirators we produce have been created and certified by the Freebree trademark, and the products are easily available to all buyers in the world through our e-store: www.freebree.lt